"The Death of Transaction fees"
We think credit card fees are nefarious, punitive and provide very little value to small merchants. To prove it, Honey has built a network specifically designed to disrupt how payments are consumed and paid for.
Stay tuned to learn how you can help kill transaction fees!
Problems we solve for the little guy on main street
• Accepting a credit card is costly! 'nuff said? Nah - we want to enable small businesses to process payments for FREE. Yup, the no strings attached kind of free.
• Retargeting customers and reaching prospects is hard and can be costly. Yup, we know and we got you covered.
• What about hardware and lengthy expensive contracts? Oh please, that's so 1980s (and not in a Duran Duran good kinda' way). Free to sign-up, no contracts and it takes all of 90 seconds to start processing payments.
....and we do some P2P too
- We strongly believe people should be able to pay any person or entity with one app. Heck, we believe people should be able to pay people who do not have the app - and you can using Honey!
- Oh, so I have to give some creepy stranger on Craigslist my user Id, phone number or email to pay them for that Ikea desk? We don't like creepy people either. We deploy shake and go technology. Wanna' send money to someone and protect your identity? It's as simple as shaking your phone.
- We don't believe in sharing your financial transactions online - period.
So how can I get started?
Well, in the money business, regulators effectively see you as either a bank or a money transmitter. In our case, we are closely aligned to being a money transmitter, so we are in the process of waiting for our friends in 49 states and Washington D.C. to approve each of our applications. We know what you are thinking; other firms will allow me to transfer money without proper regulation, so why are you waiting? We understand that many companies utilize different tactics when it comes to compliance, but we are not like other companies and suggest all companies meet the same standards.
We take integrity and honesty very seriously and think all people should as well. Having said that, the minute our applications are approved you can be one of the first to download our app by signing up in the link below.